Best office chair caster wheels for cork floors...
Are you looking for the best high quality office chair casters wheels that are suitable for cork floors, if yes than you came to the right place.
Choosing the right caster wheels can be challenging these days since there are over hundreds of office chair wheels to choose from available on the market right now.
So, in today’s article, I’m going to recommend the wheels that I personally love and use on my office chair which are also suitable for cork floors.
The caster wheels that I’m talking about are called Heavy Duty Office Chair casters By Lifelong and they are extremely high quality but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time. They are cheap but high quality.
These wheels are by far the best caster wheels I have ever used on my Herman Miller office chair, they are durable and they work well on all types of flooring.
The reason I recommend these wheels is because they are 100 times better than the original wheels that came with my Herman miller office chair.
There are no perfect caster wheels but the lifelong replacement wheels are way better than the other wheels I’ve tried, they don’t make noise and they glide very smoothly plus they do not damage or leave marks on the floor.
Top 20 reasons to buy these caster wheels if you have cork floors in your office
- They are extremely durable
- They can withstand super heavy people such as my dad
- They can also withstand extreme pressure, they are very good on over size people who need strong wheels for their office chairs
- They do not damage the floors, they were made for sensitive floors such as laminate or hardwood, they do not leave marks
- They wont scratch the floor when moving the chair while working
- They are easy to assemble
- They do not cost a lot of money
- They are very high quality, these wheels will last you for a few years to come
- They do not make any squeaky annoying noise, if you want caster wheels that are quiet, then these wheels are your best option
- They are also very steady, of course they glide smoothly but they do not slide when you are not moving the chair that is why they do not come with locks
- They also won't pick up pet hair, the original wheels that I was using kept picking up my dog hair that is why I ended up replacing them
- They work on almost any type of office chair but they do not work on IKEA chairs
- They are easy to clean, you just wipe them with a wet cloth
- they do not break easily, these were designed to withstand up to 650 pounds, what more can you really ask for?
- they were designed for heavy duty, which means they are great for daily use… these are for people who work 24/7
- they are made from industrial grade steal, meaning, they are very strong not like the most plastic wheels you'll find these days
- you are not going to need a chair mat anymore, these won't leave a single dent on your floors
- they are stylish, if you care about the look and design of your office chair than you need to get these wheels, they look great on any type of office chair no matter what
- they also match the décor of my office
- they are 100 times better than the original wheels that came with your office chair, that I guarantee… you are not going to have a single regret from trying them out
How much do these wheels cost?
very cheap, so you really don’t need to worry about the price but you can check the current price on amazon by clicking the link bellow.
What are the things that I personally didn’t like about these caster wheels?
As we all know, there is no such thing as a perfect product, the only thing that I kinda didn’t like about these wheels was that they didn’t fit on my wife’s IKEA chair…
So, that the only downfall about these wheels, if you are looking for caster wheels for your IKEA chair than these are definitely not for you.
They are not compatible with any IKEA chairs…
But other than that, I honestly do not have anything that I do not like about these wheels simple because they haven’t given me any issues plus, they work well on cork floors.
What makes these wheels different from other office caster wheels available on the market right now?
Well, these wheels are different, the first thing that makes these wheels better is the quality and they are not coming from china.
Most of the wheels you’ll find on amazon are shipped from china and they tend to break within a few weeks… the only thing that I can promise you about these wheels is that you won’t have any complains from spending your money on them.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
My dad is the one that told me about these wheels than I went to amazon to first check the reviews just to hear what the previous buyers were saying.
I was honestly amazed by the reviews as a lot of people were highly recommending them as well.
I didn’t buy them just because my dad told me too, I only bought them because of the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
My dad has cork floors in his office and he loves these wheels, my home office has laminate floors and I also love these wheels.
- They haven't left marks on my floors
- They haven't left a single dent or scratch
- They are super quite, they don't make even a single sound when I’m gliding the chair
- They glide smoothly, they don't get stuck