Best office chair caster wheels for concrete floor...
Me and my wife recently had a baby, the problem was, we are living in a one bedroom house.
Luckily, the house has an office, so I had to transform the home office to a baby bedroom.
Since we no longer had a home office anymore, we transformed the garage to an office but the garage has concrete floors which damaged my office chair plastic caster wheels.
After searching and searching for the best replacement caster wheels that were suitable for concrete floors, I stumbled upon some really good wheels on amazon and I’ve been using them since….
These are by far the best caster wheels I have ever used on my office chair, they work on all type of concrete floors and they are extremely durable.
The wheels that I’m talking about are called Heavy Duty Office Chair casters By Lifelong and they are 100 times better than the original plastic caster wheels that came with my office chair.
Are these wheels suitable and durable on all types of concrete?
- They work on exterior stained concrete floor
- Great for interior stained concrete
- They glide nicely on metallic epoxy as well
- Good for overlays
- Also work on garage floors
- If you have quart flooring than these are for you as well
- They don’t smudge the epoxy chip flooring
- Great on standard epoxy
- And lastly, they are also good on polished concrete
- it doesn’t matter what types of concrete floors you have, these will work perfectly
The reason I highly recommend these wheels is because I have been using them on my garage that has concrete floor and they work like magic.
I’ve had these wheels for quite some time now and I do not have any single complain simple because they’ve never given me any issues so far.
This may sound too good to be true but these caster wheels are by far the best wheels available on the market right now for office chairs.What amazing is that, these are not only for office chairs, they also work on barber chairs, salon chairs and a lot more different types of rolling chairs.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels on concrete floors.
I bought these wheels after reading the reviews since a lot of people who have concrete floors were also highly recommending them.
What makes these wheels different from other caster wheels available on the market right now?They are not only for concrete floors, they were not only made for hard surfaced floors, these caster wheels also work extremely well on high and low pile carpet.
They have super high-quality rubber that doesn’t wear easily but most importantly wont ruin your floors over time.
These wheels were made for sensitive floors that is why I also highly recommend them to people who have hardwood floors, laminate floors or vinyl floors.
what are the things that I love about using these caster wheels on my office chair?
- They are 100% safe
- They do not smudge the floor
- They do not leave marks on the floor
- They do not scratch the floor
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to clean
- Do not pick up pet hair
- They are soft but don’t wear easily even on graveled concrete
- They are great on Shaw floors as well
- They glide from concrete to carpet without any issues
- They provide smooth gliding
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money but very high quality
- Comes with super durable rubber wheels that can withstand up to 650 pounds
- Great for both office chairs or salon chairs and barber shop chairs
- They do not add too much height on the chair
- they look very stylish on the chair, if you care about the look of your office chair than these wheels are exactly what you should buy
- they are not plastic, they have high quality bearing to help slide the chair with an ease
- they are made from high quality grade steal which means they are probably going to last you for a few years to come as they don’t break easily
- they provide quiet gliding, these are by far the most quiet wheels I have ever used, they don’t make any sound when moving the chair
- you can easily install them on your office chair without needing any tools
- great for daily use
- I have been using these wheels for a few months now and they still look like I bought them yesterday, that is how strong these are
How much do these wheels cost?
But you don’t really have to worry about the price, they are very affordable, almost anyone can afford these wheels.
How to install them on your chair?
Installing these is as easy as 1,23… you just pull out your old chair casters and insert these ones, make sure to push them until they lock firmly into the chair leg.
Great thing about these wheels is that, there are no tools needed when replacing your old casters with these ones.
Will these really fit on any chair?
Pretty much yes, they fit on almost 99% of office chair brands…
If they do not work for you, you can always return them and get your money back. But I’m very positive that they will fit on your chair because they fit almost any office chair that I know off.
Please note: these are not compatible with IKEA chairs, if you have an IKEA chair than please don’t buy these wheels because they won’t fit on your chair.
What are the things that I don’t like about these wheels?
For now, nothing simple because they work nicely on my garage concrete floor.
Every product has some type of cons but for now I honestly haven’t had any issues with these wheels. They glide smoothly and they very are quiet. So, I honestly don’t have any complains.
Where to buy?
They are available on a lot of online shops, but I personally bought them on amazon, so I would also recommend buying them on amazon.